Con sede in Germania e in Italia, enernovum offre eccezionali opportunità di carriera in un’azienda responsabile che contribuisce a sostenere il cambiamento climatico attraverso la produzione di energia fotovoltaica sostenibile. Un team internazionale, giovane ed energico ti sta aspettando! Inoltre, la partecipazione nella CCE Holding apre ulteriori porte – in tutto il mondo!
The enernovum group of companies has been successfully active in the field of renewable energies for over 10 years. In addition to operating our own solar power plants in Italy, the focus of the company’s activities is on the development and construction of large-scale PV projects in Italy, where we have established a leading market position together with a partner:
Project development is coordinated entirely by our team at the headquarters in Cologne, with the possibility of home office and remote work.
With immediate effect, we are looking for an employee to strengthen our team.
Project Management Renewable Energies international (m/f/d) – Job 2202
- Project management in the field of renewable energies, focus on photovoltaics
- Independent creation of business cases
- Supporting our team in day-to-day operations
- Organisation and implementation of regular project meetings
- Preparation of weekly reports and monthly status reports
- Monitoring of deadlines from lease and purchase agreements
- Control of project documentation
- Several years of experience in project management
- Ideally knowledge in the field of renewable energy technology, especially photovoltaics
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A high degree of team orientation
- Empathic, friendly interaction with our customers and team colleagues
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good basic commercial knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of the Italian language
- A varied, responsible job
- A future-proof industry
- A modern corporate culture and a friendly team
- Attractive office space directly in the centre of Cologne
- Good transport links and very good rail connections
- A real contribution to limiting climate change
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your availability and salary expectations as well as the above-mentioned job number by e-mail to Ms Antonella Bontempo, email@example.com Enernovum GmbH & Co. KG, 50672 Cologne, Hohenzollernring 16-18, www.enernovum.com