The enernovum Group has been successfully active in the field of renewable energies for more than 12 years. In addition to operating our own solar parks, the company’s activities focus on the development and construction of large-scale photovoltaic projects in Europe, where we have established a leading market position.
In our team, we do without an elbow mentality and instead achieve our goals through collegial cooperation.
The project development is coordinated from our headquarters in Cologne and in close cooperation with our colleagues in the respective countries on site, whereby the possibility for home office or remote work is also given.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Commercial Employee Finance (m/f/d)
in full-time (40 hours / week) at the location in Cologne (Hybrid).
– Commercial support of our project companies
– Support of liquidity planning
– Invoice checking and recording
– Carrying out payment runs
– Preparation and support of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
– Coordination with external accounting and tax advisors
– Supervision of issues relating to company law (new company formations, shareholder resolutions, commercial register, transparency register, etc.)
– Supporting controlling in the preparation of analyses and forecasts
– Execution and further development of reporting
– Supporting M&A projects
– Participation in the further development of digitalisation
– Preparation of special analyses and project tasks
– An open, team-oriented personality
– A collaborative, reliable way of working
– Enjoyment of a friendly and dynamic working environment
– Successfully completed commercial training (preferably with additional qualification, e.g. financial or balance sheet accountant IHK or similar) or business management studies
– Professional experience in the commercial field
– Confident handling of balance sheet and P&L
– Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
– Structured and solution-oriented way of working
– Conscientious and independent work
– Good knowledge of the English language
– A permanent employment contract
– The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
– A varied job in an industry with a secure future
– A modern corporate culture and a friendly team
– Attractive office space directly in the centre of Cologne
– Good transport links and very good rail connections
– Possibility of remote work / work in a home office / mobile office
– A real contribution to limiting climate change
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your application documents, stating the keyword “Job advertisement 2309”, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to:
enernovum GmbH & Co. KG