The enernovum group of companies, headquartered in Cologne, Germany, has been successfully active in the field of renewable energies for more than 10 years. In addition to operating its own solar parks in Italy, the company’s activities focus on the development and implementation of large-scale PV projects, mainly in Italy.
For our Finance team we are looking for a (Junior) Finance Manager (m/f/d) at the location in Cologne (Hybrid) to support the commercial management of the project development in Italy as soon as possible.
(Junior-) Finance Manager (m/f/d)
to support the commercial management of the project development in Italy as soon as possible.
- Commercial support of our project companies
- Coordination with external accounting and tax consulting
- Support with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- General administrative and organizational activities
- Execution of payment runs
- Invoice verification and entry
- Preparation of special evaluations and special tasks
- Support with due diligence
- Support in the further development of digitalization
- Successfully completed business studies or commercial training and the will to develop yourself further
- Confident handling of balance sheet and P&L
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel is an advantage
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Conscientious and independent work
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Italian
- A diversified job in a future-proof industry
- A permanent employment contract
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A modern corporate culture in a friendly team
- Attractive office space directly in the city center of Cologne
- Good transport links and very good rail connections
- Possibility of remote work / working in home office / mobile office
- A real contribution to limiting climate change
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your availability and salary expectations as well as the above-mentioned job number by e-mail to Mr Felix Scharf, email@example.com Enernovum GmbH & Co. KG, 50672 Cologne, Hohenzollernring 16-18, www.enernovum.com
enernovum GmbH & Co. KG, Hohenzollernring 16-18, 50672 Cologne, www.enernovum.com