The CCE group of companies has been successfully active in the field of renewable energies for over 10 years. Besides the operation of own solar power plants in Italy and Chile, the main focus of the company’s activities is the development and implementation of large-scale PV projects in Europe and South America.
Our German team, located in Cologne, plans the construction of solar power plants in Germany in close cooperation with our colleagues in Austria, thus making a valuable contribution to the success of the energy transition and the limitation of climate change.
For our Finance team we are looking for a
(Junior-) Finance-Manager (m/f/d)
in full-time (40 hours / week) at the location in Cologne (Hybrid) as soon as possible.
- Commercial support of our German project companies
- Preparation and support of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Coordination with external tax advisors
- Invoice verification and entry
- Handling of corporate law issues (shareholder resolutions, commercial register, transparency register, etc.) that arise in the course of our projects
- Execution of payment runs
- Support in the further development of digitalization
- Preparation of special evaluations and special tasks
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable commercial training with additional qualification (e.g., accountant IHK)
- Professional experience in the commercial field
- Confident handling of balance sheet and P&L
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Conscientious and independent work
- Good knowledge of the English language
- A permanent employment contract
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A diversified job in a future-proof industry
- A modern corporate culture and a friendly team
- Attractive office space directly in the center of Cologne
- Good transport links and very good rail connections
- Possibility of remote work / work in a home office / mobile office
- A real contribution to limiting climate change
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your availability and salary expectations as well as the above-mentioned job number by e-mail to Mr. Julian Gretschel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
enernovum GmbH & Co. KG, Hohenzollernring 16-18, 50672 Cologne, www.enernovum.com